Wednesday, May 12, 20107:30 pm
Wednesday, May 12, 20109:00 pm
Thursday, May 13, 20107:30 pm
Thursday, May 13, 20109:00 pm
Presented by Productions SuperMusique (PSM).
SuperMusique hands out a Carte blanche to Hélène Prévost, the great lady of musique actuelle. As a radio producer for Radio-Canada, Hélène has kept a keen ear on music research and sonic innovation. Today, she is more and more active as an artist. With a<varia>ctions, she surrounds herself with a team of young electric and electronic alchemists and shows the way to a<varia>ctions: a process between actions, variations, and deviations. A risk ritual proceeding from sound, light, electricity, and connections in an exceptional space, a cave, a lair, on reverberation’s ground.
- Hélène Prévost, direction, electronics confrontations, electricity, effects
- Steve Bates, electronics, larsen
- Nicolas Dion, electronic sound recorder, objects
- Anne-Françoise Jacques, electronics, motor, mecanisms
- Geoffrey Jones, circuits, lighting
- Éric Normand, homemade illusory electrics, electric bass, effects
- Hélène Prévost, a<varia>ctions